Saturday, July 2, 2011

so we started puppy peaks

 It is really not a course but I am treating it as such. Played games with both boys yesterday and today. Today game was about several tugs .... I start playing with one tug  and pup is going, next I am switching to see which choice pup will do- choose to play by himself or join DaMama. Now who is going to guess which one played with DaMama and which one carried toy all on his own...
 Leo was all about Da Mama when tugging although after we were done and I left pile on the table he took his favorite tug to play himlsef/ note to self put it in the drawer/ but my oldest  Che was giving me lots of DWDH/ don't wanna don't hafta/ once he got a toy in his mouth.
 Now to decide who is the King of this house...

No comments:

Post a Comment